Consulting - Governance, Risk and Compliance
We work with you to develop risk resilience in all aspects of your business and every significant change initiative so you can tackle the future with confidence and ensure an appropriate balance between risks and opportunities.
- Corporate Governance - We help you improve the corporate governance model, including board policies and charters, delegations and limits, board reporting, perform board performance reviews, governance benchmarking, develop process governance models;
- Enterprise Risk Management - We asses your existing risk framework and advise you in designing and implementing an enterprise-wide business approach to risk. We assist you in defining the risk strategy and policies, risk management processes, measures, metrics and monitoring, risk appetite, culture and behaviours;
- Risk Function Effectiveness - We assist you in improving your organization’s risk function, including: value proposition, resourcing, roles and responsibilities, risk quantification, risk model development and validation, risk processes and controls, regulator relations and stakeholders management;
- Culture and Behaviours - We help you define the organization’s risk appetite, improve risk knowledge, skills and abilities, define roles, responsibilities, accountability and authority;
- Compliance Management Systems - We support you in defining business policies and compliance processes, perform risk and internal control assessments, develop compliance monitoring and reporting processes and reduce compliance costs;
- Incident Identification and Remediation - We assist you in identifying and addressing complaints and breaches of regulations and internal processes by developing effective incident management processes.