Managing cookies on your device
Using your browser to control cookies
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, including the ability to opt-out from cookies as this function itself requires placement of an opt out cookie on your device. Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is linked below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For information on additional browsers and device types please see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
Managing Analytics cookies
You can opt-out of having your anonymised browsing history within our websites or applications recorded by analytics cookies. We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their analytics cookies by clicking on following links:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Types of cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Customisation Cookies: These cookies help us to understand how effective our marketing campaigns are, and enhance your online experiences with PwC with customisation.
- Session cookies: These are temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until it is closed. These cookies are mandatory for some applications or functionalities to work properly.
- Persistent cookies: Thanks to them, the use of frequently visited pages is easier (e.g. they provide optimal navigation, remember the selected resolution, content layout, etc.). This information remains in the browser's memory for a longer period. This time depends on the choice that can be made in the browser settings. This type of cookie allows the transmission of information to the server each time a page is visited.