Join us as a Freelance Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant in our office in Bucharest and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work, develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries and get the chance to learn from the most experienced Transfer Pricing team in Romania.
- Degree in accounting, economics or law and ideally a professional qualification and/or post graduate degree
- At least two years of experience working on transfer pricing issues, preferably with an international consulting firm
- Team spirit, positive attitude, a desire to learn, and the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to think creatively;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Proficiency in IT literacy.
- Identifying and assessing local and cross-border intercompany transactions;
- Developing transfer pricing policies, preparing transfer pricing documentation and APAs;
- Assisting clients during transfer pricing audits performed by Romanian tax authorities;
- Work with a team to design solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by MNCs;
- Manage client relationships;
- Training and coaching of junior staff members within the team.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities.