PwC Romania is currently looking for a colleague with tax and accounting expertise to join our Indirect Tax Services group. Join us as a Tax Senior Consultant in our offices in Bucharest and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work and develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries.
- 2-4 years of relevant VAT experience;
- EU VAT legislation expertise would be an asset;
- Excellent project management and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Team player skills;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs
- Act as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners
- Help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals
- Help our Financial Services clients optimise cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes
- Support our clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- International mobility and short term projects abroad.