PwC is seeking for a Freelance Consultant to join our Human Resource Services team based in Bucharest. We are looking for positive, motivated, team-working and responsible person, willing to further learn and develop expertise in HR consulting field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Consulting area / Project management
- Analytical, numerical and statistical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi - tasking environment;
- Continuous achievement & self-development mindset;
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Very good command of English and MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources area;
- Provide advice on various HR matters (compensation & benefits, organizational design & development, staff assessment & development etc.) to assigned clients;
- Respond to questions from clients;
- Prepares internal communications within work designated areas of responsibilities;
- Collect, analyze & structure client / market data, draft reports & presentations;
- Support in business development initiatives (spot business opportunities and pursue them in collaboration with senior staff).
What we offer
- Day-one exposure to a large spectrum of clients and consulting projects, involving challenging HR issues;
- A setting that encourages innovation, responsibility and ownership;
- On-the-job coaching combined with structured training programs;
- A positive and exciting working environment, including international teams and access to global communities of knowledge;
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive compensation and benefits program;
- A friendly team of experienced professionals.