D&B David si Baias is rated as one of the top ten Romanian law firms. Having the opportunity to work together with PwC tax and business consultants in multidisciplinary teams in order to solve complex issues for business clients, D&B lawyers have developed a client-oriented approach exceeding the narrow boundaries of law interpretation and enforcement.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the legal department of an international company (or similar experience in a law firm);
- Romanian Law degree;
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge in civil, commercial and companies law;
- The ability to identify the doctrine and jurisprudence applicable to specific cases;
- A strong understanding of business issues and a pragmatic, commercial orientation;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Reviewing amendments proposed by clients to PwC terms of business and reviewing terms of business proposed by clients;
- Negotiating, drafting, advising on various business agreements, related to clients and vendors;
- Providing business teams with legal support related to client opportunities and projects;
- Performing legal research in various areas of law;
- Providing internal advice and consulting in various areas, such as Data Protection, AML, employment issues, confidentiality, reporting various issues to state authorities, etc.;
- Managing any litigation with clients and third parties, dealing with regulatory inquiries and investigations.