Financial institutions such as banks, capital markets, asset management and insurance companies face diverse challenges, strive to put new ideas into practice and seek expert advice. This is where you can contribute. If you join our team, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
- Providing accounting advice to financial institutions on complex topics;
- Support banks and insurance companies in implementing new accounting standards, such as IFRS 9, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17;
- Organization of technical events and trainings for banks and insurance companies;
- IFRS financial statements preparation;
- Deals and treasury accounting when financial institutions go through important change processes;
- Compliance testing and reporting on specific requirements from regulators (e.g. agreed-upon procedures reports).
Skills and Experience
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of financial audit experience OR banking / insurance experience;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Strong English language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organisational abilities.