International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Romanian Accounting Standards (RAS) introduced significant changes to the way accounts shall be prepared and presented.
These considerable changes call for specialist valuation services that both understand the specific accounting implications and the wider commercial context in which those accounting valuations will apply. PwC draws on considerable technical and financial specialisation combining both valuation and accounting expertise to meet your specific requirements.
Key areas of our expertise:
- Business & equity valuations
- Independent expert opinions
- Tax valuations
- Purchase price allocation
- Impairment tests
- Financial instruments valuation
- Dispute valuations
- Property, plant & equipment valuation
- Intangible assets valuation