Consulting - Operations
Delivering competitive advantage through improved processes & systems
- Customer Lifetime Value - We support you in implementing effective customer acquisition, penetration and retention strategies;
- Customer Experience & Satisfaction - We advise you on how to align your products/services offers and channel interactions to maximise your customer satisfaction and retention;
- Sales Excellence - We assist you to enhance and align customer-centric account management and sales force team structures, workflow processes, culture, incentives and measurement;
- Sustainable Cost Management - We assist you in reducing your operating cost base via optimization of your sourcing arrangements and by improving your processes;
- Supply Chain Management - We help you improve your operational supply chain processes with a view to increased performance, addressing all key components - transportation/logistics, warehousing, stock management;
- System/Process Improvement - We work closely with you in order to reduce operational costs and improve accuracy;
- Project Management - We support you in all aspects of project management to ensure quality assurance for all sizes of projects.
We help you address core operations to reduce costs, maintain competitive advantage, create sustainable margin improvement and enhance customer management through:
- Transformation of procurement functions and processes;
- Physical supply chain effectiveness;
- Improving service processes;
- Physical asset management;
- Analysing customer value, sales, channels and churn rates.
Shared Services Centres
- Location selection – Identifying the most suitable location for your business needs;
- Outsourcing options reviews, including performance benchmarking, economic analysis and market analysis;
- Define your requirements and assess potential suppliers;
- Negotiate the right terms;
- Draft watertight contracts covering the sharing of intellectual property, performance criteria and penalties for non-performance;
- Make major changes and communicate with employees about alterations in their working environment;
- Manage political, regulatory and operational risks;
Review and manage existing contracts.