Our soft skills seminars are designed to help participants to set up their targets in the area of personal and managerial development. All of them are conducted and delivered by PwC experts, who are experienced professionals in coaching, motivation for both individuals and teams.
Our portfolio includes topics such as:
- Coaching in the workplace
- Effective Communication
- Influencing Styles
- Leading Teams
- Presenting with Impact
- Time Management
- Relationship Building
- Action Learning
- Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation Techniques
Open courses are aimed at almost everyone – whether people in leading positions who want to successfully manage, coach and motivate others, or any other employees who simply want to raise their own potential by communicating effectively.
Tailored trainings can be designed for any company – they are especially aimed at teams and groups of people who need to cooperate more efficiently or want to enhance any key skills or techniques that are crucial for developing a business.
Benefits of our courses
- All seminars are highly interactive and utilise the best soft skills techniques and models
- Participants will get the chance to share their experiences with other people from across different positions, companies and areas of business
- You save time and money: in-house programmes are a highly flexible, cost and time effective way to get the maximum return on your learning and development investment
- Tailored content: the course is designed to address those issues that are relevant to your organisation; furthermore, sensitive issues can be discussed in confidence
- Your people can learn together and debate the unique circumstances of your organisation, making the learning even more relevant and effective