International Certifications and Diplomas in Compliance and Anti Money Laundering in Romania
The Academy at PwC Romania and the International Compliance Association (ICA) invite you to a special presentation on Compliance and Anti Money Laundering (AML) highlights:
- Recent trends in Global Compliance. The future - regulation, risk and compliance;
- Compliance as a career;
- Compliance International Certifications and Diplomas in Romania. The Romanian alliance and compliance framework.
16 October 2012, from 17.30 to 19.00
PwC Office, Lakeview Building 8th floor, 301-311 Barbu Vacarescu Street, Bucharest
Audience: Middle and top management professionals with compliance, AML, corporate governance, financial crime prevention, audit and internal control responsibilities; Human Resources professionals in charge of training in these areas.
17.30 – 18.00 Welcome and networking
18.00 – 19.00 Briefing session
Briefing Sessions: Anca Hrisov, CEO, ICE (ICA representative in Romania) and Mihai Anita, Partner, The Academy at PwC.
RSVP email@example.com by 12 October 2012
The Compliance International Certifications and Diplomas are cutting edge professional certifications and academic diplomas that will help you and your firm develop strategies, policies and procedures to minimise your risk and enhance compliance/AML and Financial Crime Prevention awareness. Thus you will:
- Acquire an internationally recognised professional qualification awarded by International Compliance Association in association with the University of Manchester Business School;
- Improve your key skills and demonstrate mastery of industry established knowledge and behavioural approaches to compliance/AML/Financial Crime Prevention;
- Increase your career prospects in these rapidly expanding areas;
- Evidence to both employers and regulators of continued practical learning outside of the day to day requirements of your role;
- Become a member of the International Compliance Association and stay in touch with compliance professionals all around the world, exchange information and experiences, use best practices and be abreast of all global compliance knowledge.
To assist those working in these fields the following documents will be available to attendees at the session:
- International Compliance Association Membership Brochure;
- The Compliance International Certifications and Diplomas in Romania (enrolment form and courses dates);
- ICA global compliance journal InCompliance.