PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax Advisors & Accountants S.R.L. (“PwC”), a Romanian company, with headquarters at the address: Bucharest, 301-311 Barbu Văcărescu Street, Lakeview Building, 7/1 floor, district 2, registered with the Registrar of Companies of Bucharest under no. J40/1784/1995, tax registration number 7108710, share capital of RON 214,160, processes personal data in accordance with Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as further amended and supplemented, and is registered with the Register for Personal Data Processing Records under no. 20877.
For ensuring legal compliance as well as good cooperation between the PwC and the “data subject”, the data subject hereby confirms and consents as follows:
1) The data subject hereby consents to the processing by PwC of his/her personal data including: surname, first name, date and place of birth, gender, domicile / residence address, e-mail address, place of work and address, profession, university degrees, position, telephone number;
2) The data subject hereby acknowledges and accepts that his/her personal data will be processed by PwC for the following purposes: a) concluding an Agreement between him/her in his/her capacity as the data subject or between his/her employer and PwC or another PwC entity*, b) good performance of the Agreement, c) informing the data subject on the progress of the Agreement, d) supply of services by PwC and / or by other PwC entities to his/her benefit or to the benefit of his/her employer, e) complying with the requirements and / or procedures concerning independence, risk management and quality control, f) PwC’s compliance with certain legal requirements, including statutory requirements, g) in other circumstances concerning the current or future contractual relationship between the data subject or their employer and PwC and h) for direct marketing purposes;
3) The data subject hereby acknowledges and accept that his/her personal data may be transferred by PwC, under the law, to and that such may be processed by, entities such as: PwC entities (including PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit SRL, PricewaterhouseCoopers Management Consultants SRL, PricewaterhouseCoopers Services SRL, PricewaterhouseCoopers Business Recovery Services IPURL), the contractual partners of the operator, archiving and storage companies for physical and electronic documents, couriers, law firms – located in Romania, in the EU, the European Economic Area, the USA (for the entities adhering to the “safe harbour” principles); all relevant formalities and requirements set by law will be previously observed for transfers to entities located in states / territories other than those mentioned above;
4) The data subject hereby confirms acknowledgement of the provisions of the Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, knowing that, in relation to his/her personal data processed by PwC, the data subject has the following main rights, as stipulated by law:
5) The data subject hereby consents to the processing of his/her personal data in order to receive from PwC or from another PwC entity commercial communications via electronic mail (such as invitations to conferences, seminars, symposiums, events, workshops organised by PwC).
* PricewaterhouseCoopers entities (or PwC entities) means any entity (whether or not incorporated) which carries on business under a name which includes all or part of the PricewaterhouseCoopers name or is otherwise within (or associated or connected with an entity within) or is a correspondent firm of the worldwide network of PricewaterhouseCoopers firms.
**The data subject has the right to object at any time, for well-grounded legal reasons related to their particular circumstances, that the data concerning such individual be subject to processing, unless otherwise provided by law. This right of objection may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (e.g. processing performed by financial and fiscal services, police, justice and social security services). Moreover, any individual has the right to object at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data concerning the individual be processed for direct marketing purposes, on behalf of the operator or of a third party, or that they be disclosed to third parties for such purposes.